I decided to do a himekaji gyaru inspired look for my contest entry for Cutie Loot. I also finally caved and got a Catwa head. I love my 6DOO head but a lot of new skins are Catwa applier only and I felt like I was missing out.
 
❤ Hair ❤  
 pr!tty - Letti - Cutie Loot May 2017

❤ Skin ❤ 
 .tsg. Jojo in Vampy

❤ Eyes ❤ 
.tsg. Magic Eyes - Honey Grey Cutie Loot May 2017

❤ Appliers ❤ 
 Evermore. Megumi Eyelashes // HUD.A 
.tsg. Vampy Soft Maitreya Applier

❤ Mesh Body Parts ❤  
CATWA HEAD Catya 
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 

❤ Outfit ❤
*GF* Posy Scalloped Boots -white- 
*GF*[Mesh] Elwyn Basic Corset -sweet 7
*GF*[Mesh] Elwyn Off-shoulder Tops -white-
.tsg. Madames Hairbow - Pink Diamond RARE
Caboodle - Kyoko Skirt Cutie Loot May 2017
erratic / lily - garter / ivory
*HolliPocket* Mish Moshy Socks-ROSE
[NANI] Flower.Choker (Pink) **Group Gift

❤ Decor ❤
Fawny - Cute Baby  Cutie Loot May 2017
-tres blah- Vanity - Platter of Treasures
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Perfume
-tres blah- Jolie - Makeup Clutter
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection -Nesting Boxes Set 1
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Makeup Bag





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nysyndra

Void

Tavern Night