Moufette

I recently have been missing making furry avatars and while I own the kemono avatar I have no clothing for it. But I recently found a store, Ferine that has created some all purpose furry skins that you can use with omega compatible products. Through some digging on the marketplace I foundall of theses parts and even different sorts of digilegs that are compatible with maitreya,slink and a few other mesh bodies. [x]    You do need some modding experience if you're new to fiddling around with making a furry avatar and if you do attempt to I recommend making copies of everything before you mess with it.

Anyways it feels good to be fluffy in my second life again. :P


Pose  from *{( konpeitou )}*


❤ Hair ❤
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Liya hair
❤ Skin ❤
Ferine : White - Skin Pack  **Omega Applier

❤ Eyes ❤ 
[SN] Eyes - Demure *comes with eyes that fit all PAWS heads.

 ❤ Appliers ❤
-[TWC]- Senpai's Candy -Pink-
  [x] Paws feline possum texture 
***I have  edited the texture so it works for my white moufette avatar otherwise it is made to match  a possum mod available here.***

❤ Mesh Body Parts ❤
 Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Paws - Feline Head
[x] Rounded ears
[OS] Female Neck


❤ Outfit ❤
*PH* KAWAII necklace
+Half-Deer+ Macaron Dream Buffet - Macaron Bracelet
ALTAIR* mayu top pink .
CURELESS [+] Dramatic! Showa Sparkles 
CURELESS [+] Sterile Face Bandages
Curious Moufette - Tail *part of a full furry avatar
[CX] The Iron Maiden Panty - White *tinted pink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nysyndra

Void

Tavern Night